Stored Product Pests
Various kinds of cereal products and other foods that are stored within kitchen cupboards can become susceptible to an infestation of insects or other organisms commonly referred to as “pantry pests.”
Some pantry pests will leave the infested food and crawl or fly around the house looking for a place to pupate.
In order to eliminate an infestation it is necessary for a qualified technician to identify the stored pest and then destroy and treat any infested materials.
If you have any stored product pests within your home then call SWATAPEST today on 9277 0960 to arrange an appointment.
Click here for more information on pest control or any queries that you may have
Our 7 Promises to YOU:
- We promise to always arrive on time
- We promise to only use environmentally friendly chemicals around your home
- We promise to only use chemicals approved by APVMA around your home
- We promise to leave your home in an equal or cleaner state than we found it
- We promise to use fully qualified and insured professionals for the job you are employing us to do
- We promise to provide you with a detailed product service sheet, outlining what we have done and what you can expect in the future
- We promise to provide you with a honest quote for the work being carried out