SWATAPEST is the leading bee removal company for Perth, Western Australia. Unlike the other pest control companies around, we are also bee-keepers.
Bees play a very important role in our environment, but unfortunately are on the decrease around the world so it is absolutely vital that everything be done to protect the honey bee population here in Perth. Because bees play such an important role in our environment, at SWATAPEST we have a unique approach to removing bee hives across Perth.
Our Primary Objective: We will attempt to save the bees. Whether you have a bee hive or a bee cluster swarm, we will do everything we can to transfer them into one of our special bee boxes. Our custom built, specially designed bee-box gives bees a temporary home until we can make the full transfer into a permanent bee hive box. It is our primary objective to save the bees if at all possible.
Plan B: Some situations and locations will make the transferring of bees impossible and in these situations we use an alternative method. Instead of killing any bees where it’s too complicated, we’ve come up with our own unique formula mimicking a pheromone telling the bees to leave the area. This keeps your family and the bees safe as the bees leave to another location, usually some distance away.
Last Resort: If the bees on your property are of a feral species, with our pest licence, we can instantly eliminate the feral bees – protecting not only you, but our local honey bee population as well.
Most pest companies will just kill the precious bees, which is horrible.
Some bee-keepers will offer to come and collect the bees for you. From the feedback we’ve received, often they never turn up or when they do, the bees are not the species they want or it’s too difficult. This not only wastes your valuable time but potentially puts your family at risk as now even more time passes before the potential hazard can be sorted.
When it comes to Bee removal in Perth and surrounding areas, SWATAPEST offers the full range of options, guaranteeing to remove them away from your family with just one phone call.
FOUND A BEE SWARM?
- Do not panic
- Go inside and close all doors and windows
- Phone SWATAPEST immediately on 9277 0960 (during business hours 8:30-4:30) or on our emergency after hours phone number 0411 808 383 (any other time)
- The bees more than likely gorged themselves with honey prior to leaving their hive so they may not be as aggressive as they look, but stay inside just to be safe. SWATAPEST will be there shortly to save you.
- Take Note – do not delay. A swarm cluster will last for a short period of time until they find a new home. The bee swarm will have sent out scouter bees looking for a place close by to call home. Once they move in, it is much more difficult to remove and depending on where they choose it could prove disastrous. For example, if they choose a cavity wall in your home, you will more than likely have bees every summer as future bee swarms will be attracted back to your wall. To avoid forever having issues with bees, phone us straight away.
Click here for more information about pest control or any queries that you may have.
Our 7 Promises to YOU:
- We promise to always arrive on time
- We promise to only use environmentally friendly chemicals around your home
- We promise to only use chemicals approved by APVMA around your home
- We promise to leave your home in an equal or cleaner state than we found it
- We promise to use fully qualified and insured professionals for the job you are employing us to do
- We promise to provide you with a detailed product service sheet, outlining what we have done and what you can expect in the future
- We promise to provide you with a honest quote for the work being carried out